All VO/VN guys are welcome, and may be UK based or international guests.
It would help however, if attendees are those guys who really intend to use Vulcan and dotNet during the year following the event.
I say this simply because we have designed the session content, and the event 'flow' to address the need of a target audience.
However, this does not stop any interested person just coming along to enjoy the ride. As long as they stick to the
spirit of the whole 'thing'. If you are interested in modern software development then please come along - register now.
We are trying to create an event which will fully support 'any and all' who now want to get going with VN.
So we must make sure we 'catch' all those folks, as well as general interest folk too.
The presentation sessions are focused on "these guys" - meaning our target audience, VO to VN and Transportation etc.
Those already declaring their hand are :-
1. Robert - from "Team Vulcan" - P
2. Chris - from "Team Vulcan" - P
3. Willie Moore - international presenter - P
4. Peter Guetens - international attendee & motorbike rider - R
5. AJB - organiser - P
6. Dieter Crispien - international presenter & presenter in 2009 - P
7. Mike Pitcher - co-presenter in 2009 - R
8. Pam Pitcher - co-presenter in 2009 - R
9. Colin Newell - presenter in 2009 - R
10. Nick Friend - R
11. ADS personnel - international sponsor's presenter - Joachim Duerr - S
12. ADS personnel - Phil Blick - S
13. James Beard - R
13. Dai Darkin - R
14. Bev Francis - R
15. Dave Francis - [ chief dishwasher in 2009 ] - R
16. Lewis Todd - R
17. Simon Goodman - R
18. Dennis Golding - R
19. Dan Logan - international attendee - R
20. Oscar Hernandez - international attendee - R
21. Mike Bertenshaw - R
22. PHH - organiser - S
23. Paul Piko - from "Team Vulcan" & international presenter - P
24. Ian Bailey - R
25. Jack Fitzgerald - R
26. Neale Robinson - R
27. Mar Verkade - international attendee - R
28. Bulent Balcik - international attendee - R
29. Bob Lamens - - international attendee - R
30. Ronald Sluijter - international attendee - R
.... to be updated as requests come in ....
[ VIP - John Parker to drop in to say hello - and maybe stay a while. ]
[ P, presenter / S, sponsor / R, registered / NYR, not yet registered - registration costs are £49 or €56 or $75 (US) ]
PHH - for DevShare Team